Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 22, 2011

Good night my Soulmate- An ad hominem

1.
My dear Dwelling of the mind,
I write to you, for must I not, I shall be lost in my whirlpool of expressions. I must write for I must begin my journey. I must write to you, for I must know that at this moment, your beautiful eyes gaze this piece of writing with a smile and thoughts that baffle you just as much.
I must write, for I have never written to you before. I must write for I have never had your attention like this before. I must write for I must hold on to your attention that I long so dearly.
I must write to you oh beloved, for my urge to speak to you compel me to let my devotion take form of words, and as I long to find the ones that are able to do justice to how I feel, I am saddened, that I have not, any that speak of my emotions, for you.
When I am alone, I recollect, as would the farmer who has had his crops laid waste by the storm a night before. I seek your memory, as would a lost soul in search of a prophet, as would a knight for chivalry and a lover for his romance.
I write to you finally to tell you how I am captivated by your presence. I must then, write, to tell you how much you mean to me.
I must write before sanity takes over again, and I am chained to dance to the woeful rhythm of pretence. A dance I dance so often, just so that I could redeem myself… as my inability to speak what I feel and write what I cannot express.
2.
Away…far from the world of co-existence of make-believe. I must then, not waste a moment and let you know that,
I am spellbound by your magnificence and remain eager,
And long for the touch of your breath, your smile and your heart, you admit of not owning.
I must write to you my beloved for I seek your smile, your warmth…
I must write for you hypnotize me.
I must write before the sun rises again and tell me…
Wake up… you are dreaming.
I must then write to you…
Before reality burns with the rays of the early morning sun…
I must write to embrace you
And tell you…
How much I think of you.
Sweet dreams.

No comments: