Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pardon Me

Yesterday
You do know that you did steal a look, once, twice... thrice? I noticed it then... only fleetingly. You know, I too, gazed the glace, small talked... aloof in pretense in a room full of everyone! I could record sweet little nothings in panning sight. Never direct- no.

And Why? Never mind that. Lets see how it goes! But really, do we argue for the sake of argument? or is it the only way to speak to one another... do you fear we have nothing else to say? Or disagreeing is a way to show it matters?

Today
It is little past Monsoon and I can still smell the damp earth with fragrance of life. Greens in joyful celebration, and the greys of the vast skies shyingly giving way to the the cobalt blue of yonder admiring from a distance. I walk out in the lawn as the echoes of silence brush with the trunks of the 'Champaa' tree. A white petal falls and rests on the sprawling grass.

Tomorrow
To be continued....








No comments: