Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nirvana 04

There she wasNot aware... and I was endlessly drifted......

Her smiles wrapped like a comforter around my naked soul.....In her nonchalance, there was her shy admission....Her eyes, betrayed her words...........as her words took a stance her smile

It was magical.... For however long that it lasted.................it was pure

Raw....and unadulterated

I felt her sweet nothingness... and she withheld all at the great expense of her expression....I said all, at risk of being a lunatic
She embraced all with her majestic grace.....It was phenomenal....... however short that it was... But the memories were to last longer than the communion

She kept all to her self, and I said all as if I were celebrating the last day of my existence

There then...............

She may have finally admitted...........

that it was real.................. but only, to herself................

And there will never perhaps be a day, that I recall, when she had ever admitted.......... to what got him suspected to begin this love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like how the breaks in line denote pauses and declares importance to them. As if, they are far too valuable to share space with any other lines or concepts. very nice homie.

joey