Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ode to the Angel

Saga Mantra: My sweetest Mystery,

I know you were waiting for this letter. I know you wondered about it more than once…I know the feeling…though I did think of you…more so, the anticipation of what you would have written in reply.

Qaasid Kay Atay Atay...

The days that I am away, time seemed to have ceased to exist. The sun adamant to set and night refusing to let it dawn. So much time on my hand, and yet, just so much quiet. It is both majestic and yet so scary…no one to talk to…but it was great being amidst nature and your aura, when we were... when we were! Yes. The way we were!

I went for a walk to a deserted island, wanting peace... and soul-search!

 It was magnificent being placed between the vastness of the great Blue, the splendor of the Green and nothing in between. And extrinsically, there I was, finding myself on the canvas of God’s two favorite colors. Wish you could have joined too…it would have added more color and much needed exuberance for my sanity at that point in time.

My solitude and I both have returned since. Something tells me you did come and join me!

Why could I not see you? I can never tell. But I know... even now back to this cold world...

...your pressence, I can smell it in the air... It is sweet with the tinge of unmistakable admissions of someone who is careful. Open and yet withdrawn…loving and fearful of the consequence. Certain and then, so not sure. One step forward and two steps back. You… you have no idea. Your coming in my life has left me mesmerized with such ease and refinement that I marvel at your brilliance in absolute enkindlement, Such a beautiful mind with cascading thoughts and poetry and prose…all, I find to be illuminated with sheer radiance.

You express with so much passion and energy, it is beautiful, meaningful and satiate. I have celebrated your prose with great admiration and it has rejuvenated my senses, I am not tired anymore. I am smiling. You struck all the right chords, with childlike honesty draped in mauve femininity, spell binding and charming. I am in such awe of you already.

Do you know, I have read your words so many times, each time, engrossed and inspired. My eyes gaze through your words and I feel your celestial warmth exuding so vividly. You were such a cherished and wonderful welcome in my otherwise closed world. Your presence to this day seems to put so much warmth back in me that I can feel it in my breath…right now. Your words, your eloquence, your sensibilities, all make me look forward to you one day... some day...and all about you with such zest. You seem like an ode to my composition.

You know, I do enjoy being alive, and yet, I feel that I am led not by a celebration of merriment of this world, but by the beauty of fate, we chose to call coincidences. Wait and look back for a moment…that we met, to me, is one such reason to rejoice…you may find it enigmatic, but I have not ceased to stop recollecting the aroma, the magic, the excitement, and the anticipation of that afternoon I walked in your life…our life. 

Kehnaa Hi Kya...

For a second at that time, I had wished to not have found the way to where everyone was, I was willing to remain lost, pretending to be anguished and wanting to find where the rest of the world was…deep down, I was hoping to be with just you instead.

You had surprised me, without even knowing, how I was loving every moment of your attention, no matter how insignificant you’d think it was…I felt comfortable in your warmth, romantically revived like a teenaged boy, …your presence had begun to seem like a whisper so intoxicating at that point…I looked around me one more time, by now I could see beyond the more obvious…as now, my imagination had collaged with your reflection. It seemed so fascinating and so alluring. I recollect with great enthusiasm my tryst with your magnetic presence. I call it tryst for I know how fate had met with destiny and they placed us in person…and yet, we both could well have been thinking how we were making our own decisions…unabated. Or who knows, one of us could have thought, this is just another day in our lives. Not worthy of recollection or worth striving for another.

Could it be that one of us thought this was just a rendezvous, and even if more no more than a coincidence? But then, maybe…one of us, could see it as nothing but fate, ripe in the bud of life’s most astonishing Eden.

Could it be that we were both thinking the same?

The more I think the more mystic and mysterious it seems…I like it like that.

I just want you to keep me enticed, in my memories...  just as much, all of which has enthralled me to addictiveness.

I want more of everything. No holds barred.

You are so addictive. I cherish that. 

I welcome you to come in to my dreams often.

Do I even make sense to you? Am I being too honest? Do I make you uneasy? Just as much as I did.. all those years? COme whisper me in my dreams, tell me no! 

Will I push you back in your shell, guarded by worldly pretence and make you hide behind the facade with my careless confessions. Will my addiction give you the withdrawal?

I fear you might find this, too dark for comfort, but do know, if this be dark, then I need to be endlessly drifted in darkness.

Dreams illuminate well, when it is pitch dark.

Come take me there...

No comments: