Because. I do still.
It has held its sway with ease over my conviction- Yes I believe in magic.
Here's why;
The magic that binds me is incarnate... bewildering but true...
When the night falls and the sky emit the radiance of smiling stars...
The Magic begins.
I find myself overwhelmed... my solitude is salvaged by wishes abundant. I hear footsteps of my desires walk into my mind...
... Images, recollections, moments, memories... all follow like disciples of love to show me the way...
They take my hand and lead me to one corner of my confined thoughts... they speak of hope... of destiny before taking me to the center.
They start whirling.
Reciting... chants in frenzy... I hear echoes of just two words... 'one day"...
.........................
In her I see the vastness of a universe dwell. In her touch, I feel emotions... her retreat speaks of inhibition... and yet her eyes fail her so often. I notice each day how her passion so inundate with reluctant overtures, leaving me craving for more.
I smell her smell just as dew forms n the mist of early morning reality. The cast of her spell fades with the blowing winds of life... the disciples of love leave to be with the apostle- locking doors to my mind padlocked. Only for the the night to fall as graciously as ever... the sky emit the radiance of smiling stars again... to let the magic begin.
I believe in magic.
My heart is breathing your charm... and myself, wrapped in your aroma. My body, hesitantly agreeing to outlive the sweet warmth of your touch... your tenderness and my mind reconstructing the moments we just spent together.
All my senses rejuvenated as if it were the first time hat I set my eyes on you... so true and intense... so much in love...
So much affection and so much more to give.
I was moved to write you this note... my beloved... and confess how I have been left in trance by your magical company yet once again...
Thank you for your visit, your smile- your warmth, your words, your actions... and above all for all the love that you showed me.
Forgive me if I am making it any more difficult for you and for your sanity then it already is... but my love, if anything, please forgive me for I have... and I shall... continue to be yours in devotion, sincerity, dedication and in love.
... and this I cherish would never want anyone to take away from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment