“She sat there looking angelic- I could not believe what I was witnessing, I was awestruck, I had not seen her before. Nor did I know of her existence, she was all so new to me and yet I dwelled almost instantaneously in her aura”. He still remembers the first time his eyes met hers. Her dazzle overpowered his gaze. A heartbeat skipped, as he grasped for pleasantries. Exchange of a few words and there was a long pause. Silence.
It was quiet. As if he had a remote control of a DVD player in his hand that flickered the scene frame to frame…One look at him and anybody could tell, he seemed to be at a loss of expressions, which otherwise could well be called his domain. He could not but hold on to see her for any more than a few seconds. She had walked in his life conveniently, just the way she had walked in that room. It was an outlet of some sort.
The next 20 minutes or so went past by as if time traveled in nanoseconds…as if by mistake he had pressed the button to navigate to the next chapter on the DVD. And the rest of the day for him seemed like a lifetime. “I don’t believe this,” he thought to himself, having been through this before in life, in the distant ago. And yet, he was consumed for the rest of the day with the flashbacks of what seemed to have last a fraction of time. He could feel the magic, or so he said.
“I felt like being touched, its been a while that anyone has touched me the way she did”. He was moved perhaps forever.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Confessions Part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment